We offer a 100-day product warranty on all our products. If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, please contact us and return the item back to us for inspection within 100 days of delivery. If we determine your piece is defective, we are happy to offer a complementary repair or replacement if need be. Upon inspection, if we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, we will notify you and provide you a quote for the repair, if available.
Please note that our warranty applies only to customers who have purchased items directly from our online website WITH BLING.com and are named on the product receipt. If no proof of purchase can be provided, the piece will be treated as being outside of warranty. If another jeweller has made repairs or alters to the piece, this voids our product warranty.
The customer will need to send the allegeable product to us at their own cost. Re-shipping and handling fees will be covered for customers. Please ensure you get proof of postage as we do not assume any responsibility for return packages that are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
What is not considered as a defective item?
• Jewellery is sensitive and you should avoid putting your jewellery in contact with water including swimming pools, hot tubs, and showers as well as exposing it to chemicals such as hairspray or perfume. This can cause discolouration on the metal and stone, and can also cause cracks in stones.
• Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require restoration work as part of regular maintenance. It is your responsibility to properly take care of your jewellery in order to avoid losing or damaging your stones.
• 925 silver products are malleable by nature and easily tarnished. You can gently straighten earring posts by hand, and rub gently using a silver polish cloth to restore the shine.
• Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, including internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are what makes your piece unique, and should not be considered a defect.
• A small size and weight error due to manual measurement.
• All monitors display colours differently. Colour of products you receive may vary slightly from the images you see on your screen.
If you wish to initiate a repair, please contact us for an initial estimate of the repair fee. The customer will need to send the allegeable product to us at their own cost. An additional shipping and handling fee of £5 (UK) or £10 (International) will be charged on top of your repair fee. Please ensure you get proof of postage as we do not assume any responsibility for return packages that are lost, stolen, or mishandled.